Friday, January 26, 2018

AWWWW THANKS FOR THE INVITE!! YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!!

REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈  You'll be the same..I'm not sure what to say.. I can't believe I'm even doing this.. I know you're out there somewhere but with how large this world is and the luck I've had?.. I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and..AWWWW THANKS FOR THE INVITE!! YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!! without restrictions..

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Fairy Tales Recaps. 💚💚💙💙whywisdomwalksdaily.blogspot.com....Hackers On Facebook?.BETTER FOR OUR HOMELESS ? THINK OF THE VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns. Hats and horns to blow, love and hate, for a father, not a saint, tales of who was on top. Games of balls to toss in the air, games and cards on the tables, jacks and balls in the dirt, games of boys, games to play. AWWWW THANKS FOR THE INVITE!! YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!!



Jokes and laughs, back in the day, back in time, back as a kid. Pages to turn, stories to write.Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. 💙💖Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned....💖💖💝....Romantic Film - A Secret Affair....American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs: Dreams, wishes, and desires for a better daze, prayers and delighted with the changes in place.AWWWW THANKS FOR THE INVITE!! YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!!
Mike Little Joined Facebook on August 10, 2013 Member of ❤ I Love Homeless People ❤, Ed & Jo Little's
Family Group and 135 other groups Director, Program Development at Peer Partners Limited, IHSS Provider
at San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency and Vice President of Internet Technologies at
Thriving Business Solutions Past: San Diego Eagle and The Crypt - North Park, California Lives in San Diego,
California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975
to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015
Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.News: When You Believe History
Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.Music: A thousand Years - Twilight movie.Cant tell you how many times
, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.

Fools, freaks, stupid and dumb, faces on Facebook, lots of love, luck, lessons, tests over time. Faces in darkness,
faces hidden in far away places. Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces
under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.

Little time, wheels to turn, clocks to tick, over the tests over time: don’t want to waste time or kill or mark,
marching on to May, June And July, this year.Blue oceans to create, over the rainbow, pots of gold to find.
Sunny and bright, witches, angels, fairies, pixies, veteans with skills, and the young at heart.
🌜☆Kerstίɳ☆ 🇩🇪 Bee Gees ~💛🐦🌾🐦🌾🐦🌾🐦Beautiful day 2 all money an Still Waters ~

."They laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they're all the same. I am under no
obligation to make sense to you." -Kurt Cobain ❤ Billy Jack (One Tin Soldier) Rest In Peace Tom Laughlin.
This is for you sweet lady; Here you go....something to do tonight!! ;)AWWWW THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!
YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!!
Dawn Eckler Esterlein's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Sisters of color, lost and alone, friends for the cash, shit and stuff, traded for a dog kicked. Does not work 
that way. Lessons to learn daily events. To give, to get more, love, lights, luck, coins to flip. Juliana Santiago,
 back in time, one dumb dog, third party views, rats to races. Billy Jack (One Tin Soldier) Rest In Peace 
Tom Laughlin. This is for you sweet lady; Here you go....something to do tonight!! ;)AWWWW THANKS 
FOR THE INVITE!! YOU'RE SO SWEET HONEY!! I'M STAYING HOME THIS WKND SO I DON'T GET SICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment