Saturday, October 15, 2022

I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.

Real Estate Consistently Voted Best Investment. Fraud, Deceit, and Poor Customer Service at Spruce Power. Background. In 2012, the previous owners of our home entered into an agreement .We were not able to catch the lease, standards for credit, were not met. Seller.Common Sense.
No photo description available.
Cool, one word, thanks so much, James, lots to share, hope you have the time, the attention, and the interest to go forward. To connect or not.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Agency ended, Expired Now.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Stop being so fucking forgiving. People know exactly what the fuck they are doing.'

I like to write, in my six decade, that is the role, that I choose to wear. Writer.
Have written 5 books already, working on 4 more, just saying that I have a lot of tests over time, with the bumps in the road, and the paths that I have taken, and the mountains that I have climbed, over 60 years in the making. History created, to share over the decades to come.Stages of Life : The Good, Bad, Ugly by Bailey Battles Going the Extra Mile |...https://www.betterworldbooks.com › product › detail



 Hopes and dreams, not to be alone, during the rest of the sixth decades. Signs and wonders, what ca we do, to make changes, choices to made, getting older, getting wider, creating jobs, houses, and homes, for me, and others like me. Veterans, on the move, hands out to help, to assist, on their back to the good life.

Transitional houses for veterans, and their extended family, another mountain, left to climb, over the rainbow, to grandmother’s house we go.

Houses Of May: Ways To Grow. Enough is enough. It’s time to turn anger into action.Your struggle is your gift…. With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter…with hurt comes happiness…with loss comes new life!Guns to battles, battles and wars won, cheers and chaps, 21 guns for the dead….

Not interested in Spruse Powers, solar panels, paid to tell them to fuck off, in 2018. Stuck on stupid, silly, or simple..I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated.

ATTORNEY LEGAL NETWORKING GROUP.LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN… WHATEVER.’UCC forms, not available, another excuse to delay the sale of houses.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or marked, good time toads, suckers for free ride. Why sign, termination recorded, and filed.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. ‘

America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .
May be a cartoon

“People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled …AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SILENT KNIGHTS..DINNER DATES, SNAKES TO EAT, MEAT ON …

May be an image of bird and nature

I believe that when someone asks you to pray for them, you pray because prayers are free and should be given wholeheartedly! Let's pray for each other. I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.

May be an image of bird and outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment