Sunday, April 7, 2024

I like to do things my way, whether you agree or not! I could care less what people think, as long as I'm happy, it's all that matters.

 Look at what you're saying. Have you ever considered that the person you love is pretty much the same exact way? If so, how the fuck do you think you'll ever have a HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER? You have to bridge the gap, TOGETHER. It isn't ABOUT YOU. It is about US. The reality is you aren't happy. No matter how much you disguise it..  you aren't. What make you happy and feel complete is me. Just as you make me feel... And I'm really fucking unhappy without you. I can admit that. But your delusional ass can't be honest with YOURSELF 


I've felt that way since high school, I like to do things my way, whether you agree or not! I could care less what people think, as long as I'm happy, it's all that matters.


Not listed with BBB, less than zero rating, and they have been bought out, acquired by bigger fish, whale on land, out of the water, into the sun, and the empire of liars, jackasses in real life, heads to count, herds of donkeys in high places.


 NRG Energy has revamped its money-losing residential solar business, entering into new partnerships with Sunrun and Spruce Finance, and says it .I like to do things my way, whether you agree or not! I could care less what people think, as long as I'm happy, it's all that matters.


In your pocket, check your shit basket, again.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Christopher Chantrill, Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.I like to do things my way, whether you agree or not! I could care less what people think, as long as I'm happy, it's all that matters.




Inline image

'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Spruce Powers,Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ...

Ok Okay GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment